Hiring Artist/Letterer Wanted for Ever Afterward Anthology

Discussion in 'Comic Jobs' started by Lea J. Zimmt, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Lea J. Zimmt

Lea J. Zimmt White Belt

Edit: These positions have been filled and this post is now closed. Thank you to everyone who showed interest in working on this with me. I hope I get the chance to collaborate with you in the future! Cheers :)

-------

Hey, everyone!

I'm a writer with work published in Alterna Comics' 2016 IF Anthology: Superpowers, Stache Publishing's Under the Streetlight two-page noir anthology (curated by /r/ComicBookCollabs), and the upcoming The Gathering: Music anthology from GrayHaven Comics.

I wrote up a script for Ever Afterward: A Community Folklore Anthology and am looking for interested artists/letterers to work on it with me.

"My Heart, My Lady Fair" is a modern retelling of the Orpheus and Eurydice legend. As a nod to Hector Berlioz's version of Christoph Willibald Gluck's opera, Orphée et Eurydice, in which the male protagonist was played by a female contralto, this comic portrays Orphée as a woman.

Here's the script:
    My Heart, My Lady Fair

Please give it a read-through and see if it’s something you’d be interested in working on with me. If so, please let me know what skills you can provide (Pencils/Inks/Colors/Letters), a link to your portfolio/previous work, and your page rates if you desire compensation for this project. Feel free to comment below, PM me, or send an email to ljzimmt@gmail.com.

Thanks for your consideration! Have a wonderful day :)

-Lea

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Cleo-San and ShaneV like this.