• #ComicBookHour returns this Sunday on Twitter at 6pm UK (10am PT) for a PROMOTING COMICS Q&A.

ARTIST looking to collab with WRITER for OCTRTA!

Hello future collaborators! My passion for comics has been reignited and before I start on an original story I would love to do some mini projects. I thought this would be a great opportunity!

My name is Chris Miglorino and I am an artist, colorist, letterer, designer looking for a writer to work on this anthology project. You can find my deviantart here. I recently deleted everything and started fresh with relevant work so it's sparce right now but I'll be looking to add work frequently. It will Include some other mini comic pages that I'll be uploading tonight (possibly now depending on when you see this). The comic work that I have up is a few years old but I think it gives you a good idea of my foundation. *humble brag* I've gotten quite a bit better since then.

I work full time as an apparel graphic designer so I would also encourage taking a look at my instagram, there's some overlap; but it showcases some of the illustrated work projects I've done.

In short, I'm flexible to work with and very open to any and all ideas that might make the comic better. You're getting an all-in-one artist eager to prove himself.

tl;dr - Deviantart | Instagram | Twitter

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks,
Chris

Hey Chris!

I'd took a look at your stuff and would be excited to collaborate with you on a comic! (Also that Blazers illustration is rad).

My experience includes:
I'd be happy to build a script around whatever you like to draw the most. If you're interested, just shoot me an email at jdboucher0@gmail.com!