Artist ready to go and collaborate!!

Discussion in 'Collaboration Forum' started by Kevin Pass, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Kevin Pass

Kevin Pass 4-Stripe White Belt

Hello everyone I'm excited to take part in this anthology. I can provide all the art side of a project if necessary.

I was the artist on the story Comet for the Vilified anthology.
    COMET_04_FINAL.jpg
    And the creator of Lantern Masquerade. My first story Samaritan completed several months ago.
    sam0.jpg

If you like my style then please leave a message below.

I will be leaving this "open" for maybe 1/2 weeks before deciding which pitch catches my interest. If you have a bare bones plot or a full script ready please still get in touch so you don't miss out as I will consider everyone.

JamieMe likes this.
  2. midlandiania

midlandiania Blue Belt

Are you interested in a sci-fi/fantasy crossover with a working title:"Magic Versus Science"? Have you got an email address I can send you a script to? Would you agree that it might be interesting to ask @Donathin Frye to be our editor (if you like my script)?

Donathin Frye likes this.
  3. Kevin Pass

Hey, yeah I like the idea. Also I've never worked with an editor so that'll be a good learning experience.

My email is kevinpass@hotmail.co.uk

midlandiania likes this.
  4. midlandiania

midlandiania Blue Belt

I will send it over tomorrow - also, if I have read @JamieMe correctly, you could potentially do a whole project as just you and an editor...

5. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

This is correct. It is a valuable experience too. Getting experience working with an editor means you'll be prepared for when you do it on larger stories.

6. Zack Rupp

Zack Rupp White Belt

Hey Kevin,

My name's Zack & I was a contributor for Vilified as well, Color-Line. I have a scifi driven game show script ready to go. It lends itself more towards comedy, which isn't a genre I play with that much. Let me know if you're interested in seeing the script!

Best,
    z

7. Kevin Pass

JamieMe likes this.
  8. JimTheBadger

JimTheBadger White Belt

Are you still looking for a writer? Could I send you a script?

9. Kevin Pass

@JimTheBadger yeah I'm still looking send it to my email it's in my last comment above.

10. JimTheBadger

JimTheBadger White Belt

Okay I'll send it your way

Kevin Pass likes this.
  11. BlackMagicWolf

BlackMagicWolf 4-Stripe White Belt

Mind if I send you one too?

12. Kevin Pass