• #ComicBookHour returns this Sunday on Twitter at 6pm UK (10am PT) for a PROMOTING COMICS Q&A.

ComicBookHour Xmas Present (Come Join In!)

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Jamie Me here. We are going to do something fun for Christmas. After the Xmas Eve special this Sunday at 10am PT we will send out an e-mail update from the forum, and it will have a link to a digital present for everyone.

I'm going to start it off by putting a digital copy of one of my own works in this present to the community, so if anyone else wants to join in here are the rules to joining in:

Comic content only. Issues or volumes.
PDF format.
If it's NSFW label it in the file. Example: mycomic-nsfw.pdf
Run the file through smallpdf.com first before sending.
Send the file on Dropbox to comicbookhour (at) gmail (dot) com.

This e-mail will go out to 600+ of our community members. The deadline for submission will be December 23rd.

If you have any questions just post them below, and I'll answer.

DLF

Blue Belt
Is there a limit to the amount of pages we can send? I've got stories that are six pages long and some that are nearly forty.

ZTG

4-Stripe White Belt
...well shoot I think I just missed this didn't I? <D Darnit

Oh well, if I did I can't wait to see the amazing comcis!

ZTG

4-Stripe White Belt
Alrighty hope it made its way there, had to make a new drop box for it <D Can't wait too see all the comics featured!

Zumie

White Belt
If anyone wants to offer me feedback personally or whatever please feel free to! Although in a way I wish it could be done anonymously so people can be more honest about reviews and such but I don't think that is possible in a place like this.