Dawn of the Dad - ghost with moustaches, feelings, and swear words

Discussion in 'Promote Your Comic' started by AnitaComics, Jun 15, 2017.

1. AnitaComics

AnitaComics 4-Stripe White Belt

Hi there! I appreciate there is a dedicated space for self promotion, so I'll take advantage of it to tell you about the funniest, most interesting webcomic ever (or so says my mom, at least.)

DAWN OF THE DAD is about family issues, teenagers with a scarce will to live, and ghosts. What if your overprotective father could pass through walls when you were a teenager?

5.jpg

DAWN OF THE DAD is currently running on Tapas, but is likely to have its own website soon. There's already two full episodes up, and the third one's about to start in a few days, so it's the best moment to jump in and give it a shot! Updates fridays

Ep4pag4.jpg

See you on https://tapas.io/series/Dawn-of-the-Dad

maurojflores likes this.
  2. maurojflores

maurojflores 4-Stripe White Belt

"Does he look alive to you dumbass?" LOL!

The style's a great match for the tone of the comic, and faces are super expressive. Nice work!

3. AnitaComics

Bumping because I've had so many new pages up from when I started the thread! That's the latest one, and a new one up in a few days[​IMG]

4. AnitaComics

Bumping again! I'm only 6 subs short to get to 200 on Tapas and would really use some help :D

5. AnitaComics

DAWN OF THE DAD is switching to bi-weekly updates, at least for the whole episode 4 - starting tomorrow!

Cover.jpg