• #ComicBookHour returns this Sunday on Twitter at 6pm UK (10am PT) for a PROMOTING COMICS Q&A.

Explore ASTRIA: The world of Living Breathing COLOR!

AngelicEmpyress

4-Stripe White Belt

Xotale TeKuLit.

[Hello Young Star]
VaALit Ila Sharalit
[I am Empyress Rainbow]

-BEEP BEEP-
"TRANSLATOR - ON"

Welcome to Astria. I am one of the Overseers of this galaxy. I am an Astrian, one of many color personified angels tasked to protect this world. The galaxy is comprised of The Spectrums (where the astrians live) and the planetary system. Our world is large, immersive, and has everything from angels and demons, to the Sentient Influences of Negation (SINs). The SINs are anything negative you can think of from Jealousy, Fear and Wrath, to Depression and Doubt. Yes, here they are all living breathing beings with the ability to leech the life from those who do its bidding. It is from these beings and The Fallen, that we must shield, guide and protect our galaxy.

Feel free to have a look around. There is much to see.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
WEBSITE | SUPPORT ME | TWITTER | TAPASTIC | DEVIANTART

SERVICES:
ART COMMISSION | ILLUSTRATION COMMISSION | CLIENT GALLERY

Here are the major projects that you can find from Astria Legends:

The absence of Unity has left a very destructive force. One that is feeding off the inhabitants of the galaxy. These SINs only know of one adversary... The Astrians. As the angels of living breathing color, they struggle to keep the force in check. Can the Astrians reignite Unity? Or will their discord ultimately destroy their world?
MEDIUMS: Web Comic, Print Comic, Published Novel
GENRE: SPIRITUAL FANTASY | TARGET RANGE: YA - ADULT
RATING: PG-13

Sometimes you have to do some soul searching. But what happens when that search leads you to another dimension where nothing is quite what it seems? Join Dalmatine as she embarks on a journey that may just make her "dreams" come true.
MEDIUMS: Print Comic, RPG Game
GENRE: SPIRITUAL FANTASY/INSPIRATIONAL
TARGET RANGE: YA - ADULT | RATING: PG-13

I hope you enjoyed looking around, please continue to do so, stay as long as you like and leave a comment if you so desire :) I'll return with weekly updates. In the meantime check the website for more information! There is a lot planned for this year!
As for right now, I must go...for I am meeting my fellow overseer.
Xetos, and Exalted Blessings!

Last edited:
Wow you weren't lying about the colour! Beautiful. The world you've described seems very well worked out, I wonder how long it took you do construct that? It all comes over as so ambitious, sweeping and epic! I also love the idea of 'spiritual fantasy'. I've found this a very captivating introduction to your vision.

AngelicEmpyress

4-Stripe White Belt
Wow you weren't lying about the colour! Beautiful. The world you've described seems very well worked out, I wonder how long it took you do construct that? It all comes over as so ambitious, sweeping and epic! I also love the idea of 'spiritual fantasy'. I've found this a very captivating introduction to your vision.
Awww thank you SO much! You comment means a lot. I actually started working on Astria in the fall of 2000. So its been quite a while to develop. And the Spectrums' environments are so full of life, from chocolate volcanoes, to cinnamon roses, gold dust storms, tree dancers, giant sundials and more. I'm really glad its peaked your interest and I hope you continue exploring all i have to offer :)

AngelicEmpyress

4-Stripe White Belt
Happy Holidays!
Here are the Holiday updates for Astria Legends... There are BIG things coming in 2018!

slider-1-2.jpg
This Story tells a tale that gives more of the lore behind the Astrians plus is a special gift for all my patrons & subscribers :)

More to come in 2018!