• #ComicBookHour returns this Sunday on Twitter at 6pm UK (10am PT) for a PROMOTING COMICS Q&A.

Giving back to the community (DONE)

So it's Christmas time and I want to do something nice this holiday season.

If you have a ko-fi, paypal.me or store link leave them below and on Christmas day I'm going to choose 25 people and donate to you.

This is a small way to say thank you and to show my support.

If anyone else likes this idea and wants to do the same this Christmas here is my Ko-Fi or if you want a copy of the vilified anthology you can go to my store

This is a great community and I've loved seeing your work, reading your thoughts and discussing topics with you all and hope to continue to do so next year.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great community and I've loved seeing your work, reading your thoughts and discussing topics with you all and hope to continue to do so next year.
Kind words, and I agree. Great to be in a community that "gets it". Next year will be a ton of fun too with how we now have established a new way of doing things. Build foundations, and then upwards :)!

I do not have any way of receiving tips, but anyone can go to my pinned tweet on Twitter ( here ) and help me with some 'important' market research. Expires in less than 48hrs.

Also, anybody want a follow on twitter?

Finally, in the unlikely event that a benevolent eccentric millionaire is reading this, please send me a titanium touring bicycle. An off-the-peg frame is fine, and so is a Shimano 105 groupset, or Campagnolo. Message me for size/delivery address! (or, have a look at how you can replace Patreon)

All done. Everyone here who left a link has been donated to.

Didn't get to 25 but that was not really the point except saving my bank account. I just wanted to give a little support back to the community that I love being a part of and I'm glad I was able to do so.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
All done. Everyone here who left a link has been donated to.

Didn't get to 25 but that was not really the point except saving my bank account. I just wanted to give a little support back to the community that I love being a part of and I'm glad I was able to do so.
Great idea, and cool to see people supporting the community!