Heroes of the World and Beyond

Discussion in 'Promote Your Comic' started by Shaneoid, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

[​IMG]

Trying your hand at being a superhero has become the new, popular thing. Anyone can put on a cape, but it helps if you have the odd advantage, like a lazer bow or enhanced DNA! The ubiquitous cameras take in all the action, and heroes can even make a pretty penny if they become popular enough, although there are a few who choose to follow their moral compass rather than the heights of fame. Then, there are the wizards and scientists poking and prodding about in the beyond, those places outside of our world. That's going to work out well, isn't it....

Updates Mondays and Fridays on Comic Fury!

[​IMG]

While the superstar heroes take on the bigger threats, one young gay lad attempts to make his mark on the world by keeping the streets safe from the scum! He comes equipped with a few gadgets such as grappling hooks and smoke pellets, but he's not opposed to using his allure to reach his objectives.

Updates regularly on Webtoons!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

The final page of Heroes of the World and Beyond Issue #3 went up today. 40 full colour pages! End of a huge project as you can imagine. I did this promo image for the event.

[​IMG]

Next up... more GI Ant, who was introduced in the epilogue of Issue # 2, and has had a few adventures in HOTWAB-U. In the next adventure, he'll be looking for clues to piece together the events before his breakout from Gencorps!

[​IMG]

Meanwhile Night Twink is always updating!

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    micahdraws likes this.
  3. Kathryn "Magi-Kat" Barnes

Kathryn "Magi-Kat" Barnes 4-Stripe White Belt

That is a great idea, Shaneoid. Kudos on you for sharing your wealth.

Shaneoid likes this.
  4. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

Hi everyone, big update today as I start Issue #4 of my main comic. I've done a variant cover for the main comic fury site (standard one below). I hope you enjoy the continuing adventures of my bunch of heroes!

[​IMG]

Donathin Frye likes this.
  5. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

A new story arc starts for Night Twink this month!

[​IMG]

6. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

I've been uploading my webcomic for a whole year now (although I started creating a buffer for it long before), so here's to the first year and long may it continue! Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and stuck with it.

[​IMG]

7. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

Introducing a new character in to the mix, enter the savage!

[​IMG]

8. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

Night Twink has found a new home on Comic Fury, giving me better control over the comic there. It'll still update as normal on Webtoon, but the URL nighttwink.com will direct toward the Comic Fury site. Here's a new promo for the event.

[​IMG]

9. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

My webcomic Night Twink has just reached 2,000 subscribers on Webtoon, although I've just started uploading it to Comic Fury as it's main site. Just a little pat on the back for myself, it's only been 10 months and started out as a gamble, as these things often do. Hopefully the only way is up!

[​IMG]

Donathin Frye and DMBrigman like this.
  10. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

[​IMG]
    September's run was great fun to do, new characters and setting up new factions in the Night Twink world. Going forward in October, more players move their pieces around Prymus city and Night Twink is caught in all their paths!

[​IMG]

The "Ghosts of the Past" short has just finished and there'll be another short leading up to issue 5

[​IMG]

11. Donathin Frye

Donathin Frye Purple Belt

What? How'd I miss this? This is awesome news, man! Very well deserved.

12. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

Thanks bud, well you're a busy man. The subs have slowed since the strip's been more action-oriented lately, I think they like the romance element on Webtoon.

13. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

Celebrating a year of uploading Night Twink! It's been a fun creative journey so far!

[​IMG]