Hey, Yondo here :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yondoloki, Jun 4, 2017.

1. yondoloki

yondoloki White Belt

Hi! I'm yondoloki, yondo, yon, loki, whatever abbreviation you would prefer ^^ I'm a passionate artist, working primarily digitally, but also dabble in traditional medias. I've also always loved stories, being it books, tv, films, comics, manga, anime whatever strikes my fancy. 2D animation especially has a place in my heart.

Atm Steven Universe has taken over my life, together with the webcomic Satan and Me.
    Other favorites include: Most of Disney's until their rainessance, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood if we are talking anime), Soul Eater, Avatar - The Last Airbender, His Dark Materials, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones (mostly books), MCU, Ouran High School Host Club, Bride's Story, Firefly aaand a lot of others I've probably forgotten.

I'm educated multimedia designer, but have used the last two years off school and work due to stress, slowly getting back on my feet and currently in an internship a couple of days a week. (Not that I want this to be a pity party, but people often state their occupation in an introduction, so I might as well be honest)

But since not working gives a lot of free time and drawing is one hell of a stress relief for me, I started making my first webcomic The Changeling's Sister, which has two years anniversary this July :D

TCS on Tapas
    DeviantArt
    Twitter
    Facebook (Don't use it very much)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :). Glad to hear you are doing better now!