Just want to say Hi to everyone

Dreaguns

4-Stripe White Belt
Hi everyone,

I'm new here.
My friend @ccevers and I will be starting our 1st comic together: "The Concert at Terrapen Hall"
He told me about this comicbookhour site which I will call home and will link a Facebook Group page to show our comic content.

I 'd like to make friends so hit me up.

P.S. I am from Long Island, NY

Attachments

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I'm new here.
My friend @ccevers and I will be starting our 1st comic together: "The Concert at Terrapen Hall"
He told me about this comicbookhour site which I will call home and will link a Facebook Group page to show our comic content.

I 'd like to make friends so hit me up.

P.S. I am from Long Island, NY
Great to have you on the boards, and you'll love it around here. People help each other, share comics they love and we even create them together!

Dreaguns

4-Stripe White Belt
Great to have you on the boards, and you'll love it around here. People help each other, share comics they love and we even create them together!
This is awesome. I'm new to comic making but I'm having so much fun working on our project. It has pushed me to sketch & color more frequently and I think this anthology thing is great. I hope I can make some good friends here.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
This is awesome. I'm new to comic making but I'm having so much fun working on our project. It has pushed me to sketch & color more frequently and I think this anthology thing is great. I hope I can make some good friends here.
Excellent, this is what we wanted to happen. I had the exact same start elsewhere, but I felt it wasn't frequent enough. Fortunately with the size of our community we can run stuff on the regular :D

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. Who's we? How many people are involved in organizing this?
Myself and @Archie do the "organising" part of it, but because it is a true community project everyone does their part. The last anthology reached 104 pages total. It's great because we promote it on Twitter by sharing, and then it does well for people and spreads the word for the next one(s).

Building foundations!

Dreaguns

4-Stripe White Belt
Myself and @Archie do the "organising" part of it, but because it is a true community project everyone does their part. The last anthology reached 104 pages total. It's great because we promote it on Twitter by sharing, and then it does well for people and spreads the word for the next one(s).

Building foundations!
Nice! Hi to @Archie.

AngelicEmpyress

4-Stripe White Belt
Hi There!!! Your picture looks super cute, love the outfit :D . Can't wait to see what you and your friend come up with! Making comics is a lot of fun :) and like you, I'm always looking to make friends !

Dreaguns

4-Stripe White Belt
Hi There!!! Your picture looks super cute, love the outfit :D . Can't wait to see what you and your friend come up with! Making comics is a lot of fun :) and like you, I'm always looking to make friends !
Hi @AngelicEmpyress, Nice to meet you. I haven't been to Ft. Worth but I have been stationed in Ft. Bliss over in El Paso, TX. I checked out your Astrial site, pretty cool stuff you got there. Keep it up.

Dreaguns

4-Stripe White Belt
I did not like TX because there was a shortage of water and was too dry. I like that everything was big over there but ultimately, I think I was in the wrong city... near Juarez Mexico. I prefer tropical environments like Puerto Rico or Hawaii. Preferably Hawaii, lol.