Making a seamless Con Table Cloth!

Discussion in 'Comic Discussion' started by skullamity, Feb 26, 2017.

1. skullamity

skullamity 4-Stripe White Belt

Okay! It's been a couple of weeks since the small show I did--I completely forgot to post photos of this tablecloth in action, here, so here we go:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry on the quality of the photos--we had about 5 minutes before people were being let in and were still in the process of trying to get prices on things. It looked really great in person, though, and was probably the brightest table in the hall! It also looked really sweet with our new sign and business cards. I actually had quite a few people asking where I ordered it, who were then amazed that I'd made the design. I'm absolutely going to do some more designs just as soon as I have more time for it.

Anyhow, if anyone has any questions about this entire process, I'll be sure to check back and answer! Also, if you're going to make one for yourself and want some guidance, definitely give me a shout in this thread and I'll walk you through the process/any concerns or questions you might have before you hit the order button.

Cheers!

Devika and ShaneWSmith like this.
  2. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

:O wow, it looks even better than you could've ever imagined.

3. skullamity

skullamity 4-Stripe White Belt

I thought it would look nice, but also I kind of expected it to look quite a bit more dull than it ended up being because a lot of cmyk printing processes have issues with cyan/teal. It was a really pleasant surprise that it ended up as vibrant as it did! Also that it fits CON's giant ten foot tables perfectly!