Marvel and DC Superheroes Lunch Atop A Skyscraper!

Discussion in 'Promote Your Comic' started by SaintExmin, Aug 29, 2017.

1. SaintExmin

SaintExmin White Belt

Hope this is appropriate to hype here - anyway this piece used to be called Breakfast Of Champions, but then it got counterfeited to f**k and they were all calling it something like 'Marvel & DC Superheroes Lunch Atop A Skyscraper' so I've had to change the name so I show up in search results. I never thought of that when i named it, Ii didn't think it would be a good seller - anyway - can I post this and provide a link where you can buy it? I need some sales after the counterfeiters have stolen all mine...

[​IMG]

You can buy a copy here. And it's very affordable and I'm also running a sale right now.

http://www.danavenell.com/marvel-dc-superheroes-lunch-atop-a-skyscraper/

Basically if you've seen this before, and it was not online but in a store, in the US to China - those are forgeries and I don't get a penny! Way of the world these days I guess. Hope you like the piece if you've never seen it before, I'm going to have a look around and may post some more later.

2. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

100% okay to hype here!

3. SaintExmin

SaintExmin White Belt

Cool - I'll space them out, but will put up some more art and links to stuff folks here should like.