Mercenary Bound: A free fantasy webcomic

Angela

White Belt
Hi! I'm new here and I decided I'd like to show off my webcomic that I'm working on. Check it out if you're interested. Like, subscribe and share if you really like it! :D

https://tapas.io/series/Mercenary-Bound

(Working description)

Tameka is a reluctant "retired" mercenary from another dimension. Residing at home, back at earth, she tries to live normally with the ones she loves. Yet, boredom takes its toll on her and she can't help but to swing her sword waiting to cut through a new foe.

When creatures come from the other dimension and begin to terrorize her city, she gets more than she bargained for. Tameka now has to picks up her sword, along with former allies, to figure out why and how these creatures are here and what they want.

Last edited:

Angela

White Belt
This is one of my favorite pages that I have created so far. I updated this one a few weeks ago but I also just updated new pages yesterday! Come and check them out!

Also here's an update of the description:
Tameka is a reluctant "retired" mercenary from another world. Residing on Earth, she tries to live life without using her sword. Yet, boredom takes its toll on her quickly. When others come from her world and begin to torment her city, she gets more than she bargained for.

You can read more at:
(Traditional pages)
Main Website
The Duck Webcomics
Smackjeeves
(Scroll pages)
Tapas
Webtoons