OCTRTA - Writer looking for Artist for Steampunk Fantasy Tale

Discussion in 'Collaboration Forum' started by DLF, Nov 28, 2017.

1. DLF

DLF Blue Belt

I missed out on the last collaboration and am looking to jump into this one. I write and draw my own comic and you can see some of my better writing (I feel at least) starting about here.

My pitch is about a band of air pirates who find a treasure chest on a pillage. As they argue about what to do with it they discover inside of it is an egg and the mother dragon soon finds them. Anyone interested in creature designs, fanciful costumes, or airships would find a lot of fun here. Since I'm a writer and an artist I'd be happy to help with any designs and layouts or just leave it entirely up to you. I'd like to be helpful and flexible as much as possible.

Feel free to let me know via comment, email (dfdfleming@gmail.com) or a twitter message.

2. baixam16

baixam16 White Belt

hi. I like the Steampunk theme and i'd love to collab with you. If you pick me, you need to know i sent a couple of days ago a message to another writer and i agreed to wait until Sunday/Monday his decision. But if i dont work with him and you want, i will be more than happy to bring to life your concepts.

you can take a look to my art here https://baixam.deviantart.com/gallery/

i collabed in Vilified doing the Color Line art

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    DLF likes this.
  3. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

Great to see you back again for OCTRTA!

4. baixam16

baixam16 White Belt

I loved doing that so I hope I can do that again

5. DLF

DLF Blue Belt

To anyone interested I have a finalized script for my pitch (which can be read here)

Would've liked to have this up sooner but the day job caused some...issues.