RED XMAS: O HOLY CRAP! A yuletide special for holiday haters on Kickstarter (Preview)

Discussion in 'Promote Your Comic' started by Clay Adams, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Clay Adams

Clay Adams White Belt

Hi all -

I just found this forum after backing Natalie's Comic Bundle. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community! I see many of the Kickstarter campaigns I've backed represented here, so I know this is good company.

My book RED XMAS: O HOLY CRAP! is in the final 72 hours on Kickstarter. It's a 56-page, perfect bound collection of the first two issues. Starburst Magazine calls the series, "Brilliant reading whatever the time of year."

Here's the pitch:

"When Mrs. Claus dies in a tragic toy accident, Santa sets out to make all those little brats pay. Now, a Santa-skeptic FBI agent must team up with her wannabe-elf ex-husband to save their son--and Christmas!"

Here's the link to the campaign if you'd like to check it out and support (or just click on any of the preview images below). Thanks!

friedcomics.com/redxmas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

Thanks man, just read your kind update too. Much appreciated putting over a fellow indie creator, and welcome to the boards!

3. Clay Adams

Clay Adams White Belt

Thanks, Jamie! And you're welcome for the project share. Hope it brought you some backers :)