Self published writer, letterer looking for an art team to help make my OCTRTA story

Discussion in 'Collaboration Forum' started by EWaterman, Nov 20, 2017.

1. EWaterman

EWaterman White Belt

Hi I'm Evan and I'm a self published writer and letterer from Vancouver, Canada.

You can check out my website HERE.

----

The idea I want to make is as follows:

A young woman named Sasha is on a regular train ride to work when the most beautiful woman she's ever seen enter the train. Sasha, too shy to say anything, sneaks glances at the woman until she leaves the train.

Soon after Sasha begins to fantasize (see what I did there) about this woman. She imagines them on a fancy dinner date. She pictures them buying each other pretty flowers. She envisions their wedding and them raising kids together (you know, in a NOT creepy way...)

Sasha continues her day dreaming on another boring ride to work. If only she had been given another chance to say something to her. Suddenly, the woman enters the train once again...

I'm looking for talented artists to help make this happy little story about love and innocence come true :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my pitch!

----

Here's a quick sample of my work:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

midlandiania and DLF like this.
  2. JunkMonkey

JunkMonkey White Belt

JamieMe likes this.
  3. midlandiania

midlandiania Blue Belt

The 'like' isn't because I'm looking to collaborate, but for how you are subverting/stretching the fantasy theme. :D

4. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

Looking good :)

5. JunkMonkey

JunkMonkey White Belt

Does that mean we're making a comic?

6. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

Think that's addressed to you my man, @EWaterman.

7. JunkMonkey

JunkMonkey White Belt

oops! mea culpa

8. EWaterman

EWaterman White Belt

Sounds good to me :)