Super Social Share

Discussion in 'Comic Discussion' started by JamieMe, Jul 15, 2017.

1. JamieMe

JamieMe Administrator Staff Member

What's happening ComicBookHour? Jamie Me here with another fun thread for the community.

Post your social media links below, and maybe what kind of stuff (comics most likely) you post?

I'm @JamieMeWrites on Twitter and Facebook. I post about my comic work, and my undying love for manga!

2. ZTG

ZTG 4-Stripe White Belt

3. Cleo-San

Cleo-San Blue Belt

I'm @cleosansart on twitter and facebook - however, facebook is inactive atm =)

I use twitter for all kinds of stuff and patreon for comic related sketches.

My main project is Remember - so most of my art/comic posts are related to my comic =P

4. Massimo Sabadin

Massimo Sabadin White Belt

You can find me on twitter (although not as frequent these days) @Mozz81 and check out my website here:

http://msabadin.wixsite.com/mozz/art

5. SpaceTurtleArt

SpaceTurtleArt Blue Belt

I'm @SpaceTurtleArt on Twitter and spaceturtlestudios on Facebook, Deviantart, and Tumblr.

I mirror my comic pages on dA, plus post original art there. Facebook and Tumblr update less frequently, mostly finished art and comic updates, though I am considering doing more general comic/art-related blogging. Can't decide if I wanna put that on Tumblr or go back to dreamwidth/wait for pillowfort.io

I'm most active on Twitter, which is about 70% comics and art talk and 30% politics.

6. Mischy

Mischy White Belt

I'm @ireneswesey on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. I also post on Tumblr and DeviantArt. :p Right now I'm just sharing art of my characters I'm still in the stage where I'm just thinking about doing my comic.

SH0K likes this.
  7. NiinaEveliina

NiinaEveliina 4-Stripe White Belt

8. AnitaComics

AnitaComics 4-Stripe White Belt

Does it count if it's not saturday anymore? I'm Anita, I draw DAWN OF THE DAD https://tapas.io/series/Dawn-of-the-Dad

updates throught Facebook.com/anitacomics

more updates (and rants and stuff) via Twitter at @anitakajika

9. Shanny8

Shanny8 Blue Belt

You can find me(70-80% of the time) on Twitter at https://twitter.com/meechi_blue, where I ramble, post stuff that I feel is relevant to me/funny stuff, and comic stuff.

10. midlandiania

midlandiania Blue Belt

Followed! :)

11. midlandiania

midlandiania Blue Belt

anyway, my own twitter is twitter.com/midlandiania

I tend to post art on a Friday under the hashtag #colour_collective - recating to a weekly colour prompt

12. DMBrigman

DMBrigman 4-Stripe White Belt

I'm very active on Twitter as @DMBrigman I post work in progress shots, links to my comic, general observations, as well as links to jobs and tutorials I think are helpful

I have a Tumblr where I post finished art, as well as reblog tutorials and other helpful resources.
    I just set up an Instagram for my art and random photography, mostly dog pictures.

13. Kevin Pass

Kevin Pass 4-Stripe White Belt

I'm on twitter @KevinPassArt mainly post pics of my work. Occasionally talk about other stuff but mainly on the pop culture side of things.

14. Shaneoid

Shaneoid Purple Belt

15. Mharz

Mharz Blue Belt

You can find me at @avimharz on twitter. I post updates for all my comics, wips, silly doodles, and utter randomness.

I also have an instagram if you prefer less random stuff and more art and wips.

16. Polyak Attila

Polyak Attila 4-Stripe White Belt

I have loads of social media up my sleeves: I use Facebook and Twitter for comic and video (and occasional website) updates. There's YouTube, where comic related timelapse videos go, usually coverpages and illustrations, but there is a video showing a non-coverpage too. Most of the illustrations and coverpages are showcased on Pinterest and Deviantart plus on Instagram as well. Instagram is fully managed by Liz, and there are occasionally WIP images too here.

Loads of stuff indeed.:eek:

17. inkorporate

inkorporate White Belt

I use pretty much all I can, but it's all centered on my wordpress install (tfti.inkorpora.com) because it is the most flexible. So I have two main paths:
    From Wordpress, I post to twitter (@inkorporate), Facebook (http//facebook.com/inkorpora.comics), Tumblr, pinterest & google +.
    From my instagram (@ink_orporate) I post to wordpress, Facebook and twitter. I use instagram for sketches. Quick tip: If you want instagram images in your twitter post (you should), you can use IFTT.
    I also post pages to deviantart from time to time (ink-orporate.deviantart.com)

I seem to be gaining followers mostly on Instagram & Twitter. I still have a bit more on Facebook, but it's growing more slowly.
    Tumblr, pinterest and google + don't give me much but the wordpress plugin works automatically so no work on my part.

18. Nick Prolix

Nick Prolix White Belt

19. Steven Potts

Steven Potts White Belt

I'm @StevenLPotts on Twitter, though I've been more active on the comic's Twitter as of late @CowansCrux as I'm trying to build its follower-base. On Facebook the comic can be found at https://www.facebook.com/cowanscrux

20. yondoloki

yondoloki White Belt

Well I'm mostly active on Twitter @yondoloki. I post about my comic (big surprice there), a bit about autism, other art I do, and then random things I find funny.

I also have a DeviantArt; I'm called yondoloki there also. I post all I draw there, finished pieces as well as dumb doodles and also my comic.

I have a Facebook, but I primarily repost whatever I put on dA. I'm yondoloki there also. I love consistency ^^

I've practically abandoned my tumblr, but it's still there if you are interested. You may guess my name :p