Super Social Share

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
What's happening ComicBookHour? Jamie Me here with another fun thread for the community.

Post your social media links below, and maybe what kind of stuff (comics most likely) you post?

I'm @JamieMeWrites on Twitter and Facebook. I post about my comic work, and my undying love for manga!

What's happening ComicBookHour? Jamie Me here with another fun thread for the community.

Post your social media links below, and maybe what kind of stuff (comics most likely) you post?

I'm @JamieMeWrites on Twitter and Facebook. I post about my comic work, and my undying love for manga!
You can find me on twitter (although not as frequent these days) @Mozz81 and check out my website here:

http://msabadin.wixsite.com/mozz/art

I'm @SpaceTurtleArt on Twitter and spaceturtlestudios on Facebook, Deviantart, and Tumblr.

I mirror my comic pages on dA, plus post original art there. Facebook and Tumblr update less frequently, mostly finished art and comic updates, though I am considering doing more general comic/art-related blogging. Can't decide if I wanna put that on Tumblr or go back to dreamwidth/wait for pillowfort.io

I'm most active on Twitter, which is about 70% comics and art talk and 30% politics.

DMBrigman

4-Stripe White Belt
I'm very active on Twitter as @DMBrigman I post work in progress shots, links to my comic, general observations, as well as links to jobs and tutorials I think are helpful

I have a Tumblr where I post finished art, as well as reblog tutorials and other helpful resources.
I just set up an Instagram for my art and random photography, mostly dog pictures.

Polyak Attila

4-Stripe White Belt
I have loads of social media up my sleeves: I use Facebook and Twitter for comic and video (and occasional website) updates. There's YouTube, where comic related timelapse videos go, usually coverpages and illustrations, but there is a video showing a non-coverpage too. Most of the illustrations and coverpages are showcased on Pinterest and Deviantart plus on Instagram as well. Instagram is fully managed by Liz, and there are occasionally WIP images too here.

Loads of stuff indeed.:eek:

I use pretty much all I can, but it's all centered on my wordpress install (tfti.inkorpora.com) because it is the most flexible. So I have two main paths:
From Wordpress, I post to twitter (@inkorporate), Facebook (http//facebook.com/inkorpora.comics), Tumblr, pinterest & google +.
From my instagram (@ink_orporate) I post to wordpress, Facebook and twitter. I use instagram for sketches. Quick tip: If you want instagram images in your twitter post (you should), you can use IFTT.
I also post pages to deviantart from time to time (ink-orporate.deviantart.com)

I seem to be gaining followers mostly on Instagram & Twitter. I still have a bit more on Facebook, but it's growing more slowly.
Tumblr, pinterest and google + don't give me much but the wordpress plugin works automatically so no work on my part.

Well I'm mostly active on Twitter @yondoloki. I post about my comic (big surprice there), a bit about autism, other art I do, and then random things I find funny.

I also have a DeviantArt; I'm called yondoloki there also. I post all I draw there, finished pieces as well as dumb doodles and also my comic.

I have a Facebook, but I primarily repost whatever I put on dA. I'm yondoloki there also. I love consistency ^^

I've practically abandoned my tumblr, but it's still there if you are interested. You may guess my name :p