Tyotus Buckets: AQUA BELLUM (First Comic Creation! Free!)

Nawdir

White Belt
Hey yall!

I've been lurking on the boards for a while, and felt I couldn't contribute until I had some sort of work done...so I got it done, and am now contributing!

Was going to make a "Introduction" thread but I didn't want to make it seem like a "Promoting" thread, so I decided to fuse them and make this (hope it's okay). Excited to be a part of the community!

I am the Rid1 of Rid1Studios, (when I signed up back when I did, I wish I used Rid1Studios instead of Nawdir, but can't cry over spilled milk...) and I'm the writer of this comic: Tyotus Buckets #0: AQUA BELLUM (there's a hi-res download and a low res google drive readable version). It's FREE!

Inspired by Megaman Battle Network, it's a story about a man and his digital Navigator trying to stop a big corporation from destroying a city! One Man vs THE MAN. Hope you enjoy!

Here are 2 sample pages.

1.png
5.png

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
I've been lurking on the boards for a while, and felt I couldn't contribute until I had some sort of work done...so I got it done, and am now contributing!
:) please don't feel like you can't post. Everyone at any level is welcome! Great to see you posting your work though.