• #ComicBookHour returns this Sunday on Twitter at 6pm UK (10am PT) for a PROMOTING COMICS Q&A.

Want To Join In OCTRTA? READ HERE FIRST!

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
If we form a team in private, is it required that all team members also be forum members here?
Hello,

Everyone needs to be signed up, but you can form the group in private and just submit the usernames in the team thread. It's just so we can communicate with everyone involved, and get details when we need them etc.

Can we post WIPs of character designs and maybe snippets of panels for our projects to social media? Not sure if there's an assumed NDA or anything. :'D

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Can we post WIPs of character designs and maybe snippets of panels for our projects to social media? Not sure if there's an assumed NDA or anything. :'D
That's fine, you have complete control over your own IP :). Just tag in ComicBookHour, and I'll share it. People would love to see what people are working on!

If we form a team in private, is it required that all team members also be forum members here?
I am also wondering this. Also, is the process for making teams just posting to the team thread? And do they all need Twitter? I'm just seeing them all have twitter. I was just going to submit the project when it was completed. Basically, what is the process before submission? I'm forming my team outside the group.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
I am also wondering this. Also, is the process for making teams just posting to the team thread? And do they all need Twitter? I'm just seeing them all have twitter. I was just going to submit the project when it was completed. Basically, what is the process before submission? I'm forming my team outside the group.
Yep, you can form a team in private, but we do require everyone to sign-up to the forum in those private teams. You don't need social media too. We just thought it would be helpful to list them in the frequently viewed team thread!

So, it is 100% fine for a group of mates to see the thread, think it looks fun and then form a group. All they need to do then is sign-up to the board.

Yep, you can form a team in private, but we do require everyone to sign-up to the forum in those private teams. You don't need social media too. We just thought it would be helpful to list them in the frequently viewed team thread!

So, it is 100% fine for a group of mates to see the thread, think it looks fun and then form a group. All they need to do then is sign-up to the board.
Thanks! I'll need to get them to join

Anyone 18 and over can submit to the anthology. All you have to do is sign-up to the forum, and post.
Does the whole team have to be older than 18? The artist I plan on working with is above the age limit but I turn 18 just a couple months after the deadline.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Does the whole team have to be older than 18? The artist I plan on working with is above the age limit but I turn 18 just a couple months after the deadline.
Unfortunately the whole team has to be over 18. Don't worry though. You'll be able to join in the next one. Sorry about this.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
Well darn. It was worth a shot. It's an awesome opportunity and I plan on participating in future ones. Thank you!
Sorry about that. We are BIG supporters of young talent in comics, and it will be great to see your work in the next one hopefully.