When Are You Going To Get A Proper Job By Richy K Chandler (Comic Book News UK)

1516965530248.png

This is a collection of short comics (which follow on loosely) about the difficulties of raising a child, family life and trying to be an artist but most of it could apply to other creatives equally. The stories cover all the different aspects of family life competing with creativity from little distractions to kid’s sick days and in laws having a go at you for not being a breadwinner.

Read my full review at http://www.comicbooknews.co.uk/arti...roper-job-by-richy-k-chandler-the-review.html

The only thing I reckon that would help reviewers more is if the writer/artist/publisher who sent the review copy includes some images of the book which could be included in the article. I normally just find the cover online but if pages have been included I use some of them as well.

JamieMe

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing I reckon that would help reviewers more is if the writer/artist/publisher who sent the review copy includes some images of the book which could be included in the article. I normally just find the cover online but if pages have been included I use some of them as well.
Solid advice, so like a press pack surrounding the review copy?