"Where's A Warrior Without Her Pride?" - Fantasy action story.

What is "Where's A Warrior Without Her Pride"?

A action-packed and thought-provoking comic about a young woman who was a powerful warrior-mage and a big fish in a small city, who after a series of unfortunate events, finds herself accidentally thrust into the centre of a theological controversy she didn't ask for in an even bigger city.
I'm writing, drawing, and colouring it myself.

Where can I read "Where's A Warrior Without Her Pride"?

It's available to view at www.curtisallen.co.uk/comics.
Hi Def versions are available on my
Patreon page for supporters.

Update Schedule

At the moment, I can't commit to a regular update schedule due to work commitments, but I am trying to get at least a page out a month.

How Can I Help?

If you like what I'm doing here, please support me by visiting www.patreon.com/curtisallencomics, and pledging some support.
With more support, I can dedicate more time to this project, and bring out updates more quickly.

If you don't know what Patreon is, it's a way you can pledge support to the creation of this comic in return for different exclusive rewards such as behind the scenes images and videos, hi-def downloads, and the opportunity to feature in the comic itself - things that you won't be able to get anywhere else!

Please check it out and if you like what you see, pledge me some support and please share my Patreon page far and wide!

Sample Page

WAW Page 1 - Website.jpg