Writer/Artist looking for collaborators of all types!

EDIT: I am all booked for OCTRTA! Thank you so much to everybody who replied and reached out! Got some good stuff on the way! If you're an inker/colorist/letter- some of my teams may still be in need of you! Look below for the contacts! Thanks again! !!!

Howdy! I'm Andrew- I draw a comic/webcomic called Potential, I write an anthology series called Galaxy Girl, and I do a little bit of everything when it comes to making comics. I've been absent from the Comic Book Hour community for a while since entering my "Head down, create" mode, but I regretted not partaking in Villified and am looking to rectify that mistake with two entries into OCTRTA.

You can find lots of my art and writing on my blogspot here: http://ataylorart.blogspot.com/
And my webcomic comes in three different flavors- On my own site- On tapas- or on Webtoon.

I try not to write anything in advance, instead tailoring each story to the artist I'm working with. I write each short story for Galaxy Girl after first talking with the artist over skype and finding out what they are interested in drawing/hate drawing/have never gotten to draw before and really really want to draw now/ etc.- SO! If you are an artist seeking a writer- I'm interested! If you are an inker or a colorist seeking an artist- I'm interested! If you are a writer seeking an artist/inker/colorist/letterer/dungeon master- I'm interested! What I'd really like is a colorist for a story I want to draw, and an artist for a story I will write after meeting with you skype to chat- but I'm open to anything!

Oh. Hey. If you've read this far- Good news! I want you to get a really good idea of what I do before you put yourself out there to possibly collaborate with me, so I've added a 100% discount code to my website for a digital issue of Galaxy Girl #2- (Why #2? I just think it has the best stories! And don't worry, you won't be lost if you haven't read Issue 1- the tales are episodic and meant to be read in any order). So if you go here: http://www.potentialcomic.com/comics/gg2 and enter the code "OCTRTA" at check out, it should apply a 100% discount to the purchase. Cool beans!

Contact me here or at my email- ataylorart@gmail.com

Last edited:
If you are looking to draw an action sequence involving a chicken fighting a minotaur with a killer twist, have I got a story for you.

Message me if you're interested.

Hi Andrew! I'm a novice colourist but interested in getting involved in the right project. Check out my tumblr at colorgraphiclady.tumblr.com. I've just started posting work so if there is something specific let me know - and keep me in mind for the future:)

I am all booked for OCTRTA! Thank you so much to everybody who replied and reached out! Got some good stuff on the way! If you're an inker/colorist/letter- some of my teams may still be in need of you! Look above for the contacts! Thanks again! !!!